Goal: Eating Well in 2014

Aaaaaand, apparently I'm back at it in 2014! Contrary to how this may appear, resuming a visual food diary has nothing to do with any special resolution I made for the new year and instead was much more of a happy accident. I do love new beginnings and fresh starts, though, so it was not entirely without significance that Wilson and I started the day on January 1st (well, afternoon, if we're being technical, since we partied and then slept the morning away!) with some soul food and body food. And a pot of tea, because: tea. Why yes, I think my English roots are showing through!



Without any specific goal or intention I found myself taking photos of my breakfast on New Year's Day (true story - totally unplanned!) and so I figured, why not start keeping track of what I'm eating again and log my meals visually? So here I am, and here they are. 

I hope you have already been able to start working toward whatever goals you have for 2014 and I wish you all a Very Happy New Year! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment