March 4, 2013

11-grain bread, egg, water, sea salt, pepper,
mild light cheddar cheese

Leftover beef bibimbap and side dishes, mostly seaweed
(see March 3)

4% yogurt sweetened with honey 
turkey bacon

natural raw almonds
cocktail shrimp; seafood sauce (PC brand, I think)

Chia seeds (bloomed in water with a little
agave - I had a spoonful or two)
Look at that gelatinous goodness!
Skinless chicken thigh, red onion, mushrooms, zucchini, red pepper, green pepper,
yellow pepper, spinach, tomato, eggplant, evoo, sea salt, pepper,
Italian seasoning, organic salted butter

1% milk

Clementines

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, cheese and egg sandwich! LOVE making those on whole wheat English Muffins! (Like an Egg McMuffin, I guess? Only not McDonald's?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly! I used to always make them on English muffins, but for some weird reason I'm super particular about my English muffins. Not really a fan of the whole wheat ones (find them too heavy, I guess) and there's only one brand I will actually eat, even in the "white"/plain variety. So no English muffins for me for a while. But really, you can use whatever bread you have lying around and this recipe will still taste great. :)

    ReplyDelete