Update

As you may have noticed, food posts have been a bit delayed lately, and there aren't any for this week*. This is a result of my not feeling well over the weekend/beginning of this week, and dealing with some personal stuff that has come up and is taking a lot of my time and energy right now.

In addition, I have misplaced the charger for my camera (which routinely goes missing about once every month or two) which means either no pictures once the battery truly dies (the warning light has been flashing at me for a few days) or relying on the seriously sub-par camera on my phone. (Cue sad trombone sound.)

What does all this mean? I'm not entirely sure. I will be continuing to log what I'm eating, but it might not happen until next week, or the week after. Or, it might take a slightly different form and I may aim more for consistency in frequency of posting as opposed to detailed precision of photographing every single mouthful of nourishment I ingest. In the meantime, I hope to at least being regular posting next week (in some form or other). And I hope you'll still be following along at that point, and hopefully being encouraged to eat your best as much as possible! xx

*Not going to happen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope you are feeling much better, Kate!

    Hooray the blog still exists! I was so worried when I clicked on my bookmark and there was no page to be found! (Mini panic attack.)

    Hope you find a way to blog your food that works for you! Definitely understand the crazy time demands of photographing everything!

    Many many hugs!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better too Kate!

    I totally understand needing to take time off. Blogging is demanding -- especially when you're detailing things are precisely as you were. Still, I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say when you're back :)

    ReplyDelete