March 10, 2013

This is the last back-logged post, which means... I'm finally caught up!

organic original soy milk (sweetened)
uh, self-explanatory? "granola thin" with "chocolatey" coating 

salad from Hosu (iceberg lettuce, carrot, cucumber, some type of gingery vinaigrette) 

grilled mushroom, meatball (??), chicken, with teriyaki/bbq sauce 
marinated soybeans; kim chi; spicy marinated potato; glass noodles;
salmon sashimi; white tuna (?) sashimi; coleslaw; bean sprouts; zucchini;
carrots; futo maki; avocado roll; grilled bbq/teriyaki shrimp
  
iced latte (sweetened); nutella milkshake, whipped cream (shared with Wilson) 

dark chocolate hazelnut crepe; coffee ice-cream; vanilla ice-cream (all split with Wilson) 

1% milk; chocolately chip Teddy Grahams

veggie medley (broccoli, red and yellow onion, mixed bell peppers, evoo, sea salt, pepper,
Italian seasoning); biscuit*; mac 'n' cheese*; cajun fries*; fried chicken (thigh)*

Bartlett pear

iced sugar cookies; decaf Earl Grey Tea with sweetened condensed milk
(I split the cookies with Wilson and drank about 1/3 of the tea) 
*All from Popeyes

Notes: I was so full from the previous night's buffet disaster that I could barely manage to get down my half glass of soy milk for breakfast! Sunday is almost always an intentional cheat day, so even though I got a late start to the eating it certainly was indulgent. So much sugar!! :o Also, I should note that I was not as scrupulous in documenting everything as usual - I had another piece of chicken (a drumstick) for dinner but didn't take a picture, Wilson shared my bento box at lunch (but I also had a little more of his futo maki), I probably mooched about half his nutella milkshake (for obvious reasons!!) and then he drank most of my iced latte, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment